Make meetings more productive
Watch now on-demand the 3-part webinar series, “Modernizing Collaboration Workspaces.”
Sign up now to watch any or all of this 3-part webinar series to hear the latest innovations for collaboration workspaces. Learn how to create exceptional meeting experiences and key strategies to ensure a successful UC and video conferencing deployment.
Part 1: 2017 Trends in Workplace Collaboration
Driven by changes in the workforce, new workplace strategies, and new technology, how we work is rapidly changing. Join Jim Kruger, Polycom’s CMO/EVP, and Jim Lundy, Founder/Lead Analyst at Aragon Research, where they will share insights from customers and vendor comparison studies covering:
- Top trends impacting collaboration
- The newest innovations available and what to look for in a video conferencing technology vendor
- Video conferencing capabilities in store in 2017 that drive ease of use and productivity and will arm your organization with a competitive advantage
Part 2: How to Make the Video Conference User Experience Exceptionally Easy
Do you find that you or your colleagues are often intimidated by video conferencing technology? Does starting a meeting take more than two minutes? If you find your workforce avoiding video conferences, then the process may not be intuitive and too cumbersome. In this webinar, Polycom solution experts will discuss the importance of user experience in the adoption of technology, the impact on productivity, and how to make video conferencing feel as natural as meeting in person.
You will learn:
- How today’s most competitive companies are addressing workplace trends by leveraging the power of video collaboration
- How workplace trends are impacting the design of collaboration technology by making user experience the top priority
- The latest conferencing innovations that make it easier than ever to join high quality video meetings and automatically adjust to meeting conditions
Part 3: Planning a Painless UC Migration Project
Deploying new UC Solutions and migrating from legacy voice and video systems can be a large, complex project for any IT organization. In this webinar, Polycom technology experts will discuss key strategies to ensure a successful UC deployment, seamless transition, and ultimately, a migraine-free migration.
Topics will include:
- Building a UX focused solution design – from the core to the conference room
- Identifying success factors to measure during the 4 phases of the project
- Data driven adoption strategies to maximize ROI
Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Sr. Director, Experience Design
VP Systems Engineering
Sr. Director, Professional Services
Sign up below and get immediate access to watch all three webinars in this series: "Modernizing Collaboration Workspaces".